The game of Cornhole, otherwise known as bagtoss, is popular drinking activity associated with tailgate parties. We got our corhhole-bagtoss set from Cornhole-Bag Toss.
View of downtown Denver with front range in background.
Location: (near) Georgetown, CO
The sunshine and countless things to do in Colorado will keep you moving while you are exploring here. Colorado may be known for its world class ski slopes, but there are thousands of other fun things to do in Colorado. Be it rafting down white-water rapids through the Royal Gorge or panning for Gold in Idaho Springs, Colorado has the right attractions for the whole family.
More Fun Things to Do in Colorado:Travel Guide for Colorado Attractions
- Camping in the Rocky Mountains.
- See a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Go sky-diving over the Rockies.
- Visit the World's Highest Suspension Bridge at the Royal Gorge.
- Colorado Rockies baseball game.
- Visit the Denver Art Museum.
- Drive to over 14,000 feet at either Pikes Peak or Mount Evans.
- Tour an old mining camp or pan for gold.
- Take a Jeep tour in the mountains.
Colorado's best recreation guide
My Colorado Life © 2016 - Colorado Things to Do